Win a ticket to the COTEC-ENOTHE Congress 2016
In 2011 the Council of Occupational Therapists for the European Countries (COTEC) celebrates its 25th anniversary and, in 2012, COTEC will support the European Year of Active and Healthy Ageing. To bring both of these events togther COTEC is running a poster competition for all 27 member associations on the theme of 'OT and Active and Healthy Ageing'. All members of the 27 COTEC member associations are eligible to submit a poster to the competition. The UK will be choosing one poster to go forward.
Rules for entries:
- All posters should be themed around Active and Healthy Ageing and occupational therapy.
- The picture on the poster can be a drawing or a photograph. The creator of the poster must have copyright for the picture submitted and it must not have been published before. Written consent from any people in the image must be provided.
- Any text or slogan on the poster should be written in English. If a slogan is included, two versions should be submitted: one with text included and one without.
- The poster should be saved in tiff-form or jpg-form, saved at maximum resolution on CD or electronically. Minimum size for the short side of the poster is 2500 pixels. The size of the printed poster will be A1 (594mm x 841mm).
- As the prize is an individual place at the COTEC/ENOTHE conference in 2016, the competition is aimed at individuals. However a group submission would also be accepted, and the individual prize-winner should they win would then have to be chosen from amongst the group.
- UK entries should be submitted to COTECdelegate@baot.co.uk by 31 October 2011 and the poster selected to represent the UK will go forward to COTEC for the next round of judging taking place in January 2012.
COTEC will reserve the right to use the final competing posters and the pictures for COTEC promotional material and to publish the material on the COTEC website.